Download the PDF of our technical information book:
For an overview of RezCast®’s product offerings, download our product information brief or pamphlet:
- RezCast® Step Covers are available in standard widths of 2′, 3′, 6′, and 9′.
- Standard Step Cover width, run options are 9″, 10″, 11″, and 12″.
- Step covers may be ordered cut to custom dimensions at the factory for a small additional charge.
- Anti-slip floor mats are available in widths ranging from 2′ to 6.5′ and in lengths up to 16′.
- Floor mats are custom cut to the customer’s specifications at no additional charge.
Colors and Textures
Most RezCast® products can be ordered in standar or premium colors. Standard colors include:
“L” Shape with Toe Stop
3 Degree Bevel
*Available in load bearing product only
RezCast® Safety Flooring products warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship for a period of three, five, or ten years from the date of installation or application, five years on Floor & Deck Covering products, five years on the Value-line series products, ten years on all other RezCast® products. This limited warranty covers product failure due to cracking, splitting, corrosion, fading, yellowing, and UV damage as well as excessive aggregate surface wear. Product depreciation value occurs at a rate of 20% per year on a 5 year warranty and 10% annually on the 10 year warranty and is pro-rated respective of the amount of depreciation. Should a RezCast® product fail during the first year of use, the product will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Installation and shipping costs are not covered by the terms of this limited warranty.
Damage from one or more of the following causes is specifically excluded from coverage under the terms of this limited warranty:
- Damage due to trafficking of mechanical conveyances or vehicles (e.g. hand trucks, dollies, skateboards, forklifts, etc.)
- Damage due to flawed installation practices or workmanship
- Damage caused by impact of sharp or heavy objects
- Damage caused by mechanical abuse
- Damage caused by poor sanitation or improper cleaning
For best results, use a mild cleaner (e.g. Simple Green or a 20:1 solution of TSP). Do not use water hotter than 160 degrees. Do not use steam or solvents to clean RezCast® Safety Flooring products.
To guard against impact damage, a rubber mallet should be used when positioning RezCast® products for installation or when setting fasteners.